Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Make Money with Google Knol

Well, Google Knol is finally here, serving up a new way for infopreneurs to make money online and for Google to take even more of their ad revenue.

I wonder how well this will perform as an independent destination. Sure, it should have no problem generating search traffic from, you guessed it, Google, but how many people will go directly to this site to find information. My guess is not many, so it will only get in the way of all of us SEO people, trying to promote our own content within the natural listings.

Still, I'll definitely be writing a few knols, in hopes of linking back to a couple of my sites and swickis. The next question is how soon will I do this. Squidoo's been on my list of article platforms for 6 months now, and I still haven't gotten around to writing anything for them. I've only been active on Hubpages.

For now, I think I'll see a higher ROI with writing for Squidoo and Hubpages, and the launch of Google Knol is only getting in the way of my SEO efforts...for now at least.

For more informatio on making money online, check out some community favorites for making money with hubpages and making money with squidoo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting post... I can see that you put a lot of hard work on your blog. I'm sure I'd visit here more often. George from make money with google.